To Our Valued Clients,
As we find ourselves in lockdown again, please be advised of the following information with regard to the continuation of our services.
- In line with the direction from State Government and SA Health, PHA Accountants and Advisors will work ‘from home’ until notified that it is safe to return to the workplace.
- Thankfully, we have the technologies in place that allow us to work remotely and we are pleased to confirm that we are now operating at a ‘business as usual’ level.
- Our emails remain functional, however, the reception phone will not be monitored during the lockdown period. Should you need to speak with us directly please contact us on mobile number 0419 821 395.
- In seeking to minimise disruption, we hope to proceed with all client meetings as scheduled either via phone or video conference. If you have an upcoming meeting at our premises we will be in touch to make the alternative arrangements.
Information regarding the SA Covid-19 Business Support Package is provided below.
If you would like to discuss these measures or any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. On behalf of the PHA Accountants and Advisors team, please take care of yourselves and those around you.
SA COVID-19 BUSINESS SUPPORT PACKAGE
The South Australian Government has announced a Business Support Package for small businesses affected by the 7-day COVID-19 lockdown.
The SA grants apply to those businesses with a payroll of less than $10 million, with an annual turnover of $75,000 or more (in 2020/21 or 2019/20) and whose turnover is reduced by at least 30 per cent over the 7 days from 20 July 2021 as a result of the lockdown.
The package includes:
- $3,000 cash grant for eligible businesses with employees
- $1,000 cash grant for eligible businesses without employees
The eligibility criteria for both grants are as follows (minus the requirement to employ people for a business without employees). As at 12.01am on Tuesday 20 July 2021, a business must:
- Be located within South Australia
- Have an annual turnover of $75,000 or more in 2020/21 or 2019/20 and be registered for GST
- Employ people in South Australia
- Have an Australia-wide payroll of less than $10 million in 2019/20
- Have a valid ABN
- Experience at least a 30 per cent reduction in turnover due to the restricted trading conditions, compared to the week prior.